Thursday 19 February 2015

My Passion Project

This year, my passion project will be to get a tattoo of a coptic cross on my wrist. Sounds simple and everything, but there are many steps involved. Firstly, I need to find the best place possible to do it, including factors like pricing but with a very heavy emphasis on safety. I'd need to see everything being opened in front of me and my dad would definitely need to see that too. Speaking of dad, getting parental approval will also be a big part of this project. I'm also planning on designing the cross myself. I think this may be a long process because I'm a perfectionist and I really need every detail to be exactly how I want it. A tattoo is something that'll stay with me for life so I won't rush to design it. I'll take my time and make it good! 

I've wanted to get this tattoo for a long time, but I've always been a little hesitant about following through. Don't get me wrong, I want this tattoo, but it's just something that's going to stay with me for life and that thought is a little scary at times. I feel like making this my passion project would really force me to truly think about it and know that I want it for sure, then help me get over my laziness and actually follow through, and go through the process. I'm excited to start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment